News from Laurence C. Miller, MD FCCP
Laurence C. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Miller has been serving Southern Westchester County since 1999. He specializes in Internal Medicine, Pulmonology and Critical Care.
Learn more at http://www.drlmiller.com/
I'm proud to announce that I am now offering CoolSculpting in my office. The only way to nonsurgically rid your body of trouble fat.
CoolSculpting is the revolutionary body contouring treatment that freezes and naturally eliminates fat from your body. There are no needles, no special diets, no exercise programs and best of all-no downtime. Developed by Harvard scientists to eliminate fat, Coolsculpting was born from the observation that some children got dimples due to eating popsicles. The idea that cold can selectively affect fat cells was the insight into Cryolipolysis.
1. Coolsculpting uses controlled cooling to target and crystallize fat cells.
2. Coolsculpting only affects fat cells.
3. After treatment, the crystallized fat cells are gradually removed by the immune system.
4. In the weeks and months following treatment, remaining fat cells condense, reducing the fat layer.
5. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared, safe and clinically proven.
Right after the treatment
A Brick of Butter---Gone!
Before & After Images:
Go From Flab to Fab