Dr. Miller provides the most up-to-date aesthetic medicine procedures to restore youthful skin, using established and well-tested treatments such as:
- Sclerotherapy (Used for eliminating varicose veins and "spider veins" by injecting the vein with a solution that causes vessels to permanently disappear.)
- Dermal fillers, including Restylane and Juvederm. (These are collagen injectables that "fill" wrinkles, creases, and folds.)
- Collagen Stimulation (Sculptra Aesthetic uses your own body's collagen to naturally remove folds and wrinkles near the nose, mouth and chin.)
- Micro-neurotoxin therapies, including Botox and Dysport. (Minute quantities of these proteins inhibit muscle activity in the regions where they are injected, and thereby prevent the mechanisms that cause and exacerbate wrinkles.)
- Non-invasive laser-based removal of excess fat. (The Zerona procedure liquefies fat cells that reside underneath the skin, as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.)
- Non-invasive ultrasound therapies (Ultherapy lifts and tightens skin tissue on the brow, neck, and under the chin.)
- CoolSculpting, which uses controlled cooling to crystallize fat cells, which are then gradually removed by the immune system.
- Platelet Rich Plasma: Platelet cells are extracted from the patient's own blood, and are then injected back in the face where they stimulate the growth of new tissue for smoothness and a healthy glow.